Designed for compliance with the 2003 Edition of the Manual of Uniform Traffic Control Devices (MUTCD) and the MUTCD Standard Highway Signs Manual (SHS), the MUTCD Encapsulated PostScript (EPS) Complete Digital Edition offers users unprecedented control over all aspects of sign design and manufacturing. All signs and symbols use the highest quality EPS vector format for precision sign rendering and manufacturing. Designed specifically for use with Gerber Omega, Adobe Illustrator, FreeHand, CorelDRAW! and SignLab, these programs take full advantage of the advanced features of the EPS vector format. The MUTCD EPS Complete Digital Edition also includes the FHWA 2000EX Expanded Edition font collection* featuring an expanded character set including foreign accents, mathematical operators, fractions and enhanced punctuation. The MUTCD EPS Complete Digital Edition is ideal for Government and commercial agencies requiring complete control over all aspects of highway sign design and manufacturing.
The MUTCD EPS Complete Digital Edition Features:
• Designed for use with Gerber OMEGA, Adobe Illustrator, FreeHand, CorelDRAW! and SignLab
• Over 2900 signs, symbols & templates for all sections of the MUTCD, including:
Temporary Traffic Control Signs
Recreational & Cultural Area Signs
Pedestrian & School Signs
Emergency Management & Civil Defense Signs
All Symbols and Arrows
All Blank Templates
• Signs included for each MUTCD size category
• Includes enhanced & expanded FHWA 2000EX Expanded Edition fonts*
• Compliant with Federal MUTCD SHS
• All signs in layered vector format
*The FHWA 2000EX fonts include Series B, C, D, E, E(m), F, PM and Symbol Series RA through RW.